Ceph rbd.ko compatibility

Hello ceph-users,

we are using a low number of rbd.ko clients with our luminous cluster.

Where can i get information about the following questions:

  * Which features and cluster compatibility is provided by the rbd.ko module of my system?
    (/sys/module/rbd/**, "modinfo rbd" not seems to provide to provide useful information on Ubuntu 16.04/18.04)
  * Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 (kernel 4.15) /sys/bus/rbd/supported_features lists feature compatibility 0x187
    Is there a convenient way to find out whats provided with that kernel?
  * Is there a overview for kernel releases for features and cluster compatibility?
    -> i.e. which kernel version is needed to use the fast-diff feature
  * What is the development-roadmap for features and cluster compatibility in rbd.ko?
  * Available documentation http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rbd/rbd-ko/ and
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/tree/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-rbd?h=v4.20.5
    do not provide any significant information regarding the described questions.
    Did i missed important information resources?

Best regards
Marc