One host with 24 OSDs is offline - best way to get it back online

Hi,

one host out of 10 is down for yet unknown reasons. I guess a power failure. I could not yet see the server.

The Cluster is recovering and remapping fine, but still has some objects to process.

My question: May I just switch the server back on and in best case, the 24 OSDs get back online and recovering will do the job without problems.

Or what might be a good way to handle that host? Should I first wait till the recover is finished?

	Thanks for feedback and suggestions - Happy Saturday Night  :) . Regards . Götz