Re: Commercial support

Suse as well

https://www.suse.com/products/suse-enterprise-storage/

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, 6:01 PM Alex Gorbachev <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ketil Froyn <ketil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How is the commercial support for Ceph? More specifically, I was  recently pointed in the direction of the very interesting combination of CephFS, Samba and ctdb. Is anyone familiar with companies that provide commercial support for in-house solutions like this?
>
> Regards, Ketil

Hi Ketil,

We provide a commercial solution based on Ceph, which is geared toward
a business consumer with 10s or perhaps 100s, not 1000s of machines.
Full hardware support, monitoring, integration, etc.
http://storcium.com is the web site and VMWare certification is here:
https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/detail.php?deviceCategory=san&productid=41781&vcl=true

Red Hat, of course, provides commercial support for Ceph as RHES
(https://redhatstorage.redhat.com/category/enterprise-storage/)

Proxmox supports Ceph integrated with their clusters (we are liking
that technology as well, more and more due to very good
thought-through design and quality).

If you provide more information on the specific use cases, it would be helpful.
--
Alex Gorbachev
Storcium