Re: CephFS - Small file - single thread - read performance.

[@test]# time cat 50b.img > /dev/null

real    0m0.004s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.002s
[@test]# time cat 50b.img > /dev/null

real    0m0.002s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.002s
[@test]# time cat 50b.img > /dev/null

real    0m0.002s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.001s
[@test]# time cat 50b.img > /dev/null

real    0m0.002s
user    0m0.001s
sys     0m0.001s
[@test]#

Luminous, centos7.6 kernel cephfs mount, 10Gbit, ssd meta, hdd data, mds
2,2Ghz