Re: Cephalocon Barcelona 2019 CFP now open!

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that the deadline for Cephalocon Barcelona 2019 CFP is
February 1 at 11:59 pm PST. Please get your proposed sessions in soon
as possible for our selection committee to review. Thanks!

https://ceph.com/cephalocon/barcelona-2019/
https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/cephalocon_2019/
https://pad.ceph.com/p/cfp-coordination

--