Re: Migrate/convert replicated pool to EC?

Hallo again, re-reading my message I realized I need to point out an important detail about my use-case.

The pool I need to migrate is an object-storage one: it is the destination of an OpenStack-Swift.

Do you think that, in this case, the procedure below would be the correct one to use?

  Thanks!

			Fulvio