Re: problem w libvirt version 4.5 and 12.2.7

Thanks for tracking this down. It appears the libvirt needs to check
whether or not the fast-diff map is invalid before attempting to use
it. However, assuming the map is valid, I don't immediately see a
difference between the libvirt and "rbd du" implementation. Can you
provide a pastebin "debug rbd = 20" log dump for your 13 second case?

[1] https://github.com/libvirt/libvirt/blob/600462834f4ec1955a9a48a1b6b4a390b9c31553/src/storage/storage_backend_rbd.c#L386

--
Jason