Re: Ceph on Azure ?

Equinix's Cloud Exchange service is worth a look too, it hooks in to Azure ExpressRoute amongst others.

Simon

On 23/12/2018 16:49, Erik McCormick wrote:
Dedicated links are not that difficult to come by anymore. It's mainly done with SDN. I know Megaport, for example, let's you provision virtual circuits to dozens of providers including Azure, AWS, and GCP. You can run several virtual circuits over a single ccross-connect.

I look forward to hearing your performance results running in cloud VMs, but I'm fairly confident it will be both sub-optimal and expensive.

Cheers,
Erik