Re: Performance Problems

That creates IO with a queue depth of 1, so you are effectively
measuring latency and not bandwidth.

30 mb/s would be ~33ms of latency on average (a little bit less
because it still needs to do the actual IO).
Assuming you distribute to all 3 servers: each IO will have to wait
for one of your "large drives" which seem to have a latency of 33 ms
on average for a 1 MB write which is ~5ms for the write (from your 180
MB/s) and ~28 ms latency.
Which seems like a reasonable result.

Paul

--