Upgrade to Luminous (mon+osd)

	Hello, ceph users,

I have a small(-ish) Ceph cluster, where there are osds on each host,
and in addition to that, there are mons on the first three hosts.
Is it possible to upgrade the cluster to Luminous without service
interruption?

I have tested that when I run "yum --enablerepo Ceph update" on a
mon host, the osds on that host remain down until all three mons
are upgraded to Luminous. Is it possible to upgrade ceph-mon only,
and keep ceph-osd running the old version (Jewel in my case) as long
as possible? It seems RPM dependencies forbid this, but with --nodeps
it could be done.

Is there a supported way how to upgrade host running both mon and osd
to Luminous?

Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/                         GPG: 4096R/A45477D5 |