Re: How to recover from corrupted RocksDb

If this is really the last copy of important data: consider making a
full raw clone of the disk before running any ceph-objectstore-tool
commands on it and consider getting some professional help if you are
not too familiar with the inner workings of Ceph.

That being said, it's basically just:

ceph-objectstore-tool --bluestore --op export --pg <pgid> --data-path
/var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-XX --file <pgid>

and --op import into the new OSD. I don't think there's a command for
all PGs at once, so you'll have to iterate over the broken PGs (or
--op list-pgs)

good luck.

Paul

--