Re: Low traffic Ceph cluster with consumer SSD.

As it’s consumer hardware / old I am guessing your only be using 1Gbps for the network.

If so that will definitely be your bottle neck across the whole environment having both client and replication data sharing a single 1Gbps.

Your SSD’s will sit mostly idle, if you have 10Gbps then different story.

,Ash