Ceph pure ssd strange performance.

Hello,

I'm running some tests on pure SSD pool with mimic and bluestore.
Strange thing is that currently running fio into rbd images I'm
getting a huge difference client and disk I/O. For pure write
performance I'm seeing about ~20k iops on the client side and about
~300k on the ssd side. I have used lvm and no db/wal partitions.
Should I try to create the osd with a separate db partition?

I have run a hdd ceph cluster with bluestore and nvme db partitions
and there aren't such differences in io.

Regards,

Darius