How to repair active+clean+inconsistent?

Hi folks,

I would appreciate any pointer as to how I can resolve a
PG stuck in “active+clean+inconsistent” state. This has
resulted in HEALTH_ERR status for the last 5 days with no
end in sight. The state got triggered when one of the drives
in the PG returned I/O error. I’ve since replaced the failed
drive.

I’m running Jewel (out of centos-release-ceph-jewel) on
CentOS 7. I’ve tried “ceph pg repair <pg>” and it didn’t seem
to do anything. I’ve tried even more drastic measures such as
comparing all the files (using filestore) under that PG_head
on all 3 copies and then nuking the outlier. Nothing worked.

Many thanks,

-kc

K.C. Wong
kcwong@xxxxxxxxxxx
M: +1 (408) 769-8235

Confidentiality Notice:
This message contains confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient and received this message in error, any use or
distribution is strictly prohibited. Please also notify us
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message from your
computer system. Thank you.