Re: ceph 12.2.9 release

El Jueves 08/11/2018 a las 06:17, Marc Roos escribió:
> And that is why I don't like ceph-deploy. Unless you have maybe hundreds
> of disks, I don’t see why you cannot install it "manually".

We do have another cluster with 600+ disks, this one has 91 so far.

We actually started using ceph-deploy on this cluster to simplify our old
method of installation, which would have done the same thing, actually, since
it also uses the official repos.

We might have noticed the different version with our old method, but I can't
be sure.

Cheers,

--
Ricardo J. Barberis