Re: ceph 12.2.9 release

Hello together,

we have upgraded to 12.2.9 because it was in the official repos.

Right after the update and some scrubs we have issues.

This morning after regular scrubs we had around 10% of all pgs inconstent:

pgs:     4036 active+clean
  	  380  active+clean+inconsistent

After repairung these 380 pgs we again have:

1/93611534 objects unfound (0.000%)
28   active+clean+inconsistent
1    active+recovery_wait+degraded

Now we stopped repairing because it does not seem to solve the problem and more and more error messages are occuring. So far we did not see corruption but we do not feel well with the cluster.

What do you suggest, wait for 12.2.10 ? Roll Back to 12.2.8 ?

Is ist dangerous for our Data to leave the cluster running ?

I am sure we do not have hardware errors and that these errors came with the update to 12.2.9.

Thanks
  Christoph