Re: Removing MDS

That is what I though. I am increasing debug to see where we are getting stuck. I am not sure if it is an issue deactivating or a rdlock issue.

Thanks if we discover more we will post a question with details.

Rhian Resnick

Associate Director Research Computing

Enterprise Systems

Office of Information Technology