OSD node reinstallation

Hi list,

I have a situation that I need to reinstall the O.S. of a single node in my OSD cluster.
This node has 4 OSDs configured, each one has ~4 TB used.

The way that I'm thinking to proceed is to put OSD down (one each time), stop the OSD, reinstall the O.S., and finally add the OSDs again.

But I want to know if there's a way to do this in a more simple process, maybe put OSD in maintenance (noout), reinstall the O.S. without formatting my Storage volumes, install CEPH again and enable OSDs again.

There's a way like these?

I'm running CEPH Jewel.

Best,
--