Upcoming CFPs and conferences of interest

Hey all, several of these conferences have been mentioned on the list
but I wanted to draw your attention to them in aggregate.

The CFPs of interest I know about are gathered in
https://pad.ceph.com/p/cfp-coordination (and that etherpad is open for
edits from anybody!).
In particular:
* Closing tomorrow, DevConf.cz is a Red Hat-affiliated tech conference
in Brno in late January. I've submitted a couple of talks and we're
hoping to get a Ceph BoF, so feel free to come join us if you're
nearby and submit your own talks!

* Closing October 31, the SoCal Linux Expo will be held in Pasadena,
California in March. I haven't been in a couple years but will
hopefully have a Ceph Intro talk.

* Closing November 15, the new Linux Vault conf will be in Boston in
February! This in past years has had a good selection of talks on
software-defined storage and should be made much stronger by being
colocated with FAST; I'm quite excited.

* Closing November 25, the SDS room at FOSDEM, Brussels in February.
I've never actually been here but I've heard good things.

Please consider submitting to these and other CFPs to help spread
knowledge about deploying and developing Ceph, in addition to
attending the conferences themselves.
Plus, update the cfp-coordination etherpad so we don't have too many
duplicated talk subjects at any one conference and people know where
they can go to see Ceph presentations. :)
Thanks!
-Greg