Re: Drive for Wal and Db

You can always just go to /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-{osd-num}/ and look at where the symlinks for block and block.wal point to.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 12:29 PM Robert Stanford <rstanford8896@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 That's what they say, however I did exactly this and my cluster utilization is higher than the total pool utilization by about the number of OSDs * wal size.  I want to verify that the wal is on the SSDs too but I've asked here and no one seems to know a way to verify this.  Do you?

 Thank you, R