Re: ceph-objectstore-tool manual

Yes, but there is a lot of non document options !
For example, when we tried to rebuild a mon store, we had to add the
option --no-mon-config (which is not in the help) because
ceph-objectstore-tool tried to join the monitors and never responded.
It would be nice if someone could produce a more complete manual