Ceph client libraries for OSX

Hi folks,

Just wanted to announce that with the help of Kefu, I was able to create a working tap for ceph client libraries and binaries for the OSX platform. Currently, we only test the tap on High-Sierra and Mojave.

This was mostly built so that people can use go-ceph on their Macs without VM, but I'm happy if it helps you in other ways as well!

Everything you need to try it out is available here:

After installing, you will have access to the following executables:
        ceph
        ceph-conf
        ceph-fuse
        rados
        rbd

Disclaimer:
1) This is not official - do not expect frequent updates or support from Ceph.
2) CephFS fuse mounts work on Mojave. And it’s known that we will have I/O error on High-Sierra.

Cheers,
Chris