ceph dashboard ac-* commands not working (Mimic)

I set up a new Mimic cluster recently and have just enabled the Dashboard.  I first tried to add a (Dashboard) user with the "ac-user-create" command following this version of documentation (http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/dashboard/), but the command did not work.  Following the   ..../mimic/mgr/dashboard/ version, I used the "set-login-credentials" command, I was able to create a user with a password, which was successful.  But with none of the ac-* command working, how can we manage the dashboard user accounts?  At this point, I cannot figure out what level of permissions have been given to the (test) dashboard user I have just created.  Neither have I figured out how to delete a user or obtain a list of dashboard users created so far.

I am using Ceph version 13.2.2 and  all the ac-* commands I have tried returns exactly the same message.

mon0:~$ ceph dashboard ac-user-show  test-user
no valid command found; 10 closest matches:
dashboard get-rgw-api-user-id
dashboard get-rest-requests-timeout
dashboard set-rgw-api-host <value>
dashboard set-rgw-api-secret-key <value>
dashboard get-rgw-api-access-key
dashboard set-rest-requests-timeout <int>
dashboard get-rgw-api-scheme
dashboard get-rgw-api-host
dashboard set-login-credentials <username> <password>
dashboard set-session-expire <int>
Error EINVAL: invalid command

Mami Hayashida
Research Computing Associate

Research Computing Infrastructure
University of Kentucky Information Technology Services
301 Rose Street | 102 James F. Hardymon Building
Lexington, KY 40506-0495
mami.hayashida@xxxxxxx
(859)323-7521