Re: https://ceph-storage.slack.com

I have 4 other slack servers that I'm in for work and personal hobbies. It's just easier for me to maintain one more slack server than have a separate application for IRC.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 11:02 AM John Spray <jspray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:44 AM Marc Roos <M.Roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why slack anyway?

Just because some people like using it.  Don't worry, IRC is still the
primary channel and lots of people don't use slack.  I'm not on slack,
for example, which is either a good or bad thing depending on your
perspective :-D

John