Re: Does anyone use interactive CLI mode?

I know that it existed, but I've never bothered using it.  In applications like Python where you can get a different reaction by interacting with it line by line and setting up an environment it is very helpful.  Ceph, however, doesn't have any such environment variables that would make this more useful than the traditional CLI.