Invalid bucket in reshard list

Hello,

I'm running a Luminous 12.2.7 cluster.

Wanted to reshard the index of an RGW bucket and accidentally typed
the name wrong.
Now in "radosgw-admin reshard list" I have a task for a bucket that
does not exist.

Can't process or cancel it:
    # radosgw-admin reshard process
    ERROR: failed to process reshard logs, error=(16) Device or resource busy

    # radosgw-admin reshard cancel --bucket='restore-test'
    could not get bucket info for bucket=restore-test
    ERROR: could not init bucket: (2) No such file or directory

Had to create a bucket with that name, process the resharding task and
then delete the bucket.

Couldn't find an issue on http://tracker.ceph.com/ and can't open a new one.
Can someone help me with access or by opening a new issue?

Thanks,
Alex Cucu