Unfound object on erasure when recovering

Hi all,

I'm playing with my testing cluster with ceph 12.2.8 installed.

It happened to me for the second time, that I have 1 unfound objects on erasure coded pool.

I have erasure with 3+1 configuration.

First time I was adding additional disk. During cluster rebalance I noticed one unfound object. I hoped, that it will be fixed after cluster rebalance, but it was not.

I coped with marking object as lost, because disk IO on that object stuck.

Yesterday I was trying to remove one disk so I marked it out.

After few hours I noticed also one object unfound. This is dump of pg list_missing.

There is strange pool number, snapid (I'm not using snapshots on that pool, it is just pool for cephfs data), also locations array looks strange.

I decided to put disk I wanted to remove back "in" and unfound object disappeared.

Can you give me additional informations to this problem? Should I debug it more?

Thank you

{
    "offset": {
        "oid": "",