BlueStore checksums all data written to disk! so, can we use two copies in the production?

"when using BlueStore, Ceph can ensure data integrity by conducting a cyclical redundancy check (CRC) on write operations; then, store the CRC value in the block database. On read operations, Ceph can retrieve the CRC value from the block database and compare it with the generated CRC of the retrieved data to ensure data integrity instantly"
from https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/3/html-single/architecture_guide/#ensuring_data_integrity

As mentioned above, BlueStore calculates, stores, and verifies checksums for all data and metadata it stores, then, my question are:
1. In bulestore, is it safe enough to use two copies in the production environment?
  • In the filestore, there is no CRC, if you use two copies, there will be brain splitting. For example, when ceph checks that the data between the two copies is inconsistent, then ceph will not know which copy data is correct.
  • But in BlueStore, all write data will have CRC, then even if there is inconsistency between the two copies, ceph will know which copy is correct (using the CRC value saved in block database)

2. Similarly, can we turn off deep-scrub at this time?