Re: Get supported features of all connected clients

$ sudo ceph tell mds.0 client ls ?
Le 11/09/2018 à 13:00, Tobias Florek a écrit :
Hi!

I have a cluster serving RBDs and CephFS that has a big number of
clients I don't control.  I want to know what feature flags I can safely
set without locking out clients.  Is there a command analogous to `ceph
versions` that shows the connected clients and their feature support?

If so, I would simply monitor this output for a few days and would have
a pretty good estimate on how Ceph is used.

If there is no such command, can I get that information from the Mon's, OSD's,
or MDS's logs?

Cheers,
 Tobias Florek