Re: Safe to use RBD mounts for Docker volumes on containerized Ceph nodes

The problem is with the kernel pagecache. If that is still shared in a containerized environment with the OSDs in containers and RBDs which are married on The node outside of containers, then it is indeed still a problem. I would guess that's the case, but I do not know for certain. Using rbd-nbd instead of krbd bypasses this problem and you can ignore it. Only using krbd is problematic.