Re: Rados performance inconsistencies, lower than expected performance

ah yes, 3x replicated with minimal 2.

my ceph.conf is pretty bare, just in case it might be relevant

[global]
	 auth client required = cephx
	 auth cluster required = cephx
	 auth service required = cephx

	 cluster network = 172.25.42.0/24

	 fsid = f4971cca-e73c-46bc-bb05-4af61d419f6e

	 keyring = /etc/pve/priv/$cluster.$name.keyring

	 mon allow pool delete = true
	 mon osd allow primary affinity = true

	 osd journal size = 5120
	 osd pool default min size = 2