Re: Help Basically..

On 02.09.2018 17:12, Lee wrote:
Should I just out the OSD's first or completely zap them and recreate? Or delete and let the cluster repair itself?

On the second node when it started back up I had problems with the Journals for ID 5 and 7 they were also recreated all the rest are still the originals.

I know that some PG's are on both 24 and 5 and 7 ie.

Personally I would never wipe a disk until the cluster is health_OK.
out them from the cluster. And if you need the slot for healthy disks you can remove them physically, but label and store together with the journal until you are health_OK

kind regards
Ronny Aasen