Re: Ceph Object Gateway Server - Hardware Recommendations

Ok from what I have learned sofar from my own test environment. (Keep in
mind I am having a test setup for only a year). The s3 rgw is not so
much requiring high latency, so you should be able to do fine with hdd
only cluster.  I guess my setup should be sufficient for what you need
to have, test it and then just multiply it for your 1PB

3 nodes:

supermicro CSE-826A-R1200LPB
supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+
2x lsi logic sas 9207-8i