Re: Luminous missing osd_backfill_full_ratio

This moved to the PG map in luminous. I think it might have been there in Jewel as well.

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/man/8/ceph/#pg
ceph pg set_full_ratio <float[0.0-1.0]>
ceph pg set_backfillfull_ratio <float[0.0-1.0]>
ceph pg set_nearfull_ratio <float[0.0-1.0]>