rocksdb mon stores growing until restart

Hi,

Is anyone else seeing rocksdb mon stores slowly growing to >15GB,
eventually triggering the 'mon is using a lot of disk space' warning?

Since upgrading to luminous, we've seen this happen at least twice.
Each time, we restart all the mons and then stores slowly trim down to
<500MB. We have 'mon compact on start = true', but it's not the
compaction that's shrinking the rockdb's -- the space used seems to
decrease over a few minutes only after *all* mons have been restarted.

This reminds me of a hammer-era issue where references to trimmed maps
were leaking -- I can't find that bug at the moment, though.

Cheers, Dan