Re: Installing ceph 12.2.4 via Ubuntu apt

That is the expected behavior of the ceph repo. In the past when I needed a specific version I would download the packages for the version to a folder and you can create a repo file that reads from a local directory. That's how I would re-install my test lab after testing an upgrade procedure to try it over again.