Re: Ceph Testing Weekly Tomorrow — With Kubernetes/Install discussion

And the recording from this session is now available at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHHTjdgarQ

We didn't come to any conclusions but I think we've got a good
understanding of the motivations and concerns, along with several
options and some of the constraints of each.
-Greg