Re: MDS stuck in 'rejoin' after network fragmentation caused OSD flapping

I second that you do not have nearly enough RAM in these servers and I don't you have at least 72 CPU cores either which means you again don't have the minimum recommendation for the amount of OSDs you have, let alone everything else.  I would suggest you start by moving your MDS daemons off of these nodes as they'll be there most hungry and problematic of the remaining services.  It would also probably make sense to just move the mon, and mgr daemons to the new host as well.