Re: cephmetrics without ansible

Hi,

I figure it out
In case someone else is interested, here are some concise instructions

on grafana server
enter correct server names and DNS domain in dasboard.yml and update it "python dashUpdater.py"

on collectd servers ( OSD, MON)
mkdir -p /usr/lib64/collectd/python-plugins/collectors
copy the collectors and cephmetrics.ph from the git repository into above

cp cephmetrics/collectors/* /usr/lib64/collectd/python-plugins/collectors
cp cephmetrics/cephmetrics.py /usr/lib64/collectd/python-plugins

copy and modify collectd conf files as you see fit
cp cephmetrics/etc/collectd.d/*conf /etc/collectd.d/

restart collectd

Thanks