removing auids and auid-based cephx capabilities

There is an undocumented part of the cephx authentication framework called
the 'auid' (auth uid) that assigns an integer identifier to cephx users
and to rados pools and allows you to craft cephx capabilities that apply
to those pools.  This is leftover infrastructure from an ancient time in
which RGW buckets mapped 1:1 to rados pools (pre-argonaut!) and it was
expected the cephx capabilities would line up with that.

Although in theory parts of the auid infrastructure might work and be in
use, it is undocumented, untested, and a messy artifact in the code.  I'd
like to remove it.

***

  If you are using auid-based cephx capabilities, now is the time to tell
  us!  Or, if you know of any reason we should keep it around, now is
  the time to speak up.

  Otherwise we will remove it!

***

Thanks!