Re: RGW problems after upgrade to Luminous

On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 13:53 -0400, David Turner wrote:
> I came across you mentioning bucket check --fix before, but I totally
> forgot that I should be passing --bucket=mybucket with the command to
> actually do anything.  I'm running this now and it seems to actually
> be doing something.  My guess was that it was stuck in the state and
> now that I can clean up the bucket I should be able to try resharding
> it again.  Thank you so much.

This helped me after my upgrade to Luminous too. But I now have way too
many objects in my index pool, which seem to be orphans caused by
resharding and object versioning. Are you seeing that as well?

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23651 is related.

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten  | Tuxis Internet Engineering