OMAP warning ( again )

Upgraded from 12.2.5 to 12.2.6, got a “1 large omap objects” warning message, then upgraded to 12.2.7 and the message went away.  I just added four OSDs to balance out the cluster ( we had some servers with fewer drives in them; jbod config ) and now the “1 large omap objects” warning message is back.  I did some googlefoo to try to figure out what it means and then how to correct it, but the how to correct it is a bit vague.

We use rados gateways for all storage, so everything is in the .rgw.buckets pool, which I gather from research is why we are getting the warning message ( there are millions of objects in there ).

Is there an if/then process to clearing this error message?

Regards,

-Brent

Existing Clusters:

Test: Luminous 12.2.7 with 3 osd servers, 1 mon/man, 1 gateway ( all virtual )

US Production: Firefly with 4 osd servers, 3 mons, 3 gateways behind haproxy LB

UK Production: Luminous 12.2.7 with 8 osd servers, 3 mons/man, 3 gateways behind haproxy LB