Upgrade Ceph 13.2.0 -> 13.2.1 and Windows iSCSI clients breakup

	Dear all,

I want to share some experience of upgrading my experimental 1-host Ceph cluster from v13.2.0 to v13.2.1. First, I fetched new packages and installed them using 'apt dist-upgrade', which went smooth as usual. Then I noticed from 'lsof', that Ceph daemons were not restarted after the upgrade ('ceph osd versions' still showed 13.2.0). Using instructions on Luminous->Mimic upgrade, I decided to restart ceph-{mon,mgr,osd}.targets. And surely, on restarting ceph-osd.target, iSCSI sessions had been broken on tcmu-runner side ('Timing out cmd', 'Handler connection lost'), and Windows (2008 R2) clients lost their iSCSI devices.
 But that was only a beginning of surprises that followed.
Looking into Windows Disk Management, I noticed that iSCSI disks were re-detected with size about 0.12 Gb larger, i.e. 2794.52 GB instead of 2794.40 GB, and of course the system lost their GPT labels from its sight. I quickly checked 'rbd info' on Ceph side and did not notice any increase in RBD images. They were still exactly 715398 4MB-objects as I intended initially. Restarting iSCSI initiator service on Windows did not help. Restarting the whole Windows did not help. Restarting tcmu-runner on Ceph side did not help. What resolved the problem, to my great surprise, was _removing/re-adding MPIO feature and re-adding iSCSI multipath support_. After that, Windows detected iSCSI disks with proper size again, and restored visibility of GPT partitions, dynamic disk metadata and all the rest.

	Ok, I avoided data loss at this time, but I have some remaining questions :

1. Can Ceph minor version upgrades be made less disruptive and traumatic? Like, some king of staged/rolling OSD daemons restart within single upgraded host, without losing librbd sessions ?

2. Is Windows (2008 R2) MPIO support really that screwed & crippled ? Were there any improvements in Win2012/2016 ? I have physical servers with Windows 2008 R2, and I would like to mirror their volumes to Ceph iSCSI targets, then convert them into QEMU/KVM virtual machines where the same data will be accessed with librbd. During my initial experiments, I found that reinstalling MPIO & re-enabling iSCSI multipath would fix most problems in Windows iSCSI access, but I would like to have a faster way of resetting iSCSI+MPIO state when something is going wrong on Windows side like in my case.

3. Anybody has an idea of where these 0.12 GB (probably 120 or 128 MB) were taken from ?

	Thank you in advance for your responses.