Setting up Ceph on EC2 i3 instances

Hello,

We are working on setting up Ceph on AWS i3 instances that have NVMe SSD as instance store to create our own EBS that spans multiple availability zones. We want to achieve better performance compared to EBS with provisioned IOPS.

I thought it would be good to reach out to the community to see if any one has done this or if anyone would advice against it or any other advice that could be of help.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards
Mansoor