Re: active directory integration with cephfs

NFS Ganesha certainly works with Cephfs. I would investigate that also.
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/nfs/

Regarding Active Directory, I have done a lot of work recently with sssd.  Not entirely relevant to this list, please send me a mail offline.

Not sure if this is any direct use  https://github.com/MI-OSiRIS/docker-nfs-ganesha-ceph