Re: ls operation is too slow in cephfs

What are you talking about when you say you have mds in a region, afaik only radosgw supports multisite and regions.
it sounds like you have a cluster spread out over a geographical area. and this will have a massive impact on latency

what is the latency between all servers in the cluster ?

kind regards
Ronny Aasen