Re: Read/write statistics per RBD image

Hi,

On which node should we add the "admin socket" parameter to ceph.conf. On
the MON, OSD or on what node?

On one of my clients (which is the Ansible node in this case) has the
following:
[client.libvirt]
admin socket = /var/run/ceph/$cluster-$type.$id.$pid.$cctid.asok # must be
writable by QEMU and allowed by SELinux or AppArmor

Permissions on the folder:
0 drwxrwx---.  2 ceph       ceph         40 23 jul 11:27 ceph

But /var/run/ceph is empty.

Thanks!
Sinan