Re: Why lvm is recommended method for bleustore

I read that post and that's why I open this thread for few more questions and clearence,

When you said OSD doesn't come up what actually that means?  After reboot of node or after service restart or installation of new disk?

You said we are using manual method what is that?

I'm building new cluster and had zero prior experience so how can I produce this error to see lvm is really life saving tool here? I'm sure there are plenty of people using but I didn't find and good document except that mailing list which raising more questions in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone