bluestore lvm scenario confusion

I am trying to deploy ceph-ansible with lvm osd scenario and reading
at http://docs.ceph.com/ceph-ansible/master/osds/scenarios.html

I have all SSD disk and i don't have separate journal, my plan was
keep WAL/DB on same disk because all SSD and same speed.

ceph-ansible doesn't create lvm so i have to create them by hand but
not what what i need to create what how?

In doc they said layout should be following, does that mean i have to
create LVM group vg_vg1 (for /sdb)  and create Logical volume name
data-lv1? is that true or i am missing something?

---
osd_objectstore: bluestore
osd_scenario: lvm
lvm_volumes:
  - data: data-lv1
    data_vg: vg1
    crush_device_class: foo

If i have many drives then my group should like vg1, vg2, vg3 etc.. right ??