From: Surya Bala [mailto:sooriya.balan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: dinsdag 17 juli 2018 11:39
To: Anton Aleksandrov
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  ls operation is too slow in cephfs

Thanks for the reply anton.

CPU core count - 40
RAM - 250GB

We have single active MDS, Ceph version luminous 12.2.4 default PG
number is 64 and we are not changing PG count while creating pool we
have totally 8 server each with 60OSD of 6TB size.
8 server splitted into 2 per region . Crush map is designed to use 2
servers for each pool

Regards
Surya Balan

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Anton Aleksandrov